I have been nominated for the ‘Beautiful Blogger Award’ (*aggressively L’oreal swish of hair) by the very lovely Helen (inwhichhelen). Helen’s style of writing is awesome and I would highly advise you to check her out if you are interested in stories, books or adventures. I do not expect who I’ve nominated to do this tag, but I thought it would be a fun little post about my personal life and also the blogs I love to follow and read on my Bloglovin‘.
Link to the blogger who took the time to nominate you.
List seven random things about yourself.
Nominate seven creative, beautiful bloggers.
Notify the amazing people that you nominated for the award.
Gonna keep this short friends and here are my seven random facts!
1. I’ve accidentally ended up at a Jay-Z gig. I got free tickets to a Coldplay gig (which was alright, even though I’m not a huge fan) and the surprise support act was Jay-Z, nobody knew about it and I ended up right at the front of the concert trying to be way cooler than I actually am.
2. I went interrailing just as I turned 18 with my best friend. We went to Amsterdam, Berlin, Salzburg, Venice, Geneva, Paris in 12 days. It was quite intense!
3. I am very blunt and as my friends say I have ‘no filter’. Sometimes this is a good thing, but it can also be a bad thing.
4. Me and my friends used to make ‘comedy’ videos on YouTube when we were around 16, we actually made a video-response (remember them days?) to Charlieissocoollike and it got quite a few views!
5. My father designed the artwork for The Fall’s recent album and I have contacts within the Manchester Music scene.
6. I am a feminist and strongly interested in politics and social issues. (intersectional feminism yas!)
7. My uncle is the ex-president of Harrods and my great-auntie owns a cosmetics company in America. (and if you’re wondering, I am in no-way near as loaded as they are).
The graphic at the top points towards some of my favourite bloggers who I’ve recently discovered!
Kelly B. is a healthy living and beauty blogger who does all-sorts, she has very original content and her crafty posts are my favourite!
Carina Chung is predominantly a travel blogger and her photography is fantastic, she’s also passionate about fashion.
Jessica is a foodie blogger and she has such fun ideas for cooking and baking!!
Laura is another beauty blogger who has quite a quirky and fun style to her beauty posts.
Kamile is one of my blogging friends who writes about all-sorts, at the minute, she is currently writing about her own mental health issues.
Ana is primarily a beauty blogger and I love her makeup looks and she offers new ideas for products to try.
Sophie does many different things in terms of blogging, her design is flawless (one of the best I’ve seen) and she writes about anything from her own thoughts to marketing and advertising techniques.
And finally, Natalie is one of my old university friends who has recently revamped her blog! She’s passionate about photography, politics and talks more generally from her own thoughts!
I’m Eleanor, a UK Manchester based Lifestyle & Beauty Blogger. I write about beauty products, feminism, mental health and my adventures in the big city of MCR.